Thursday, September 3, 2009

2009 College Football is HERE!

2009 College Football Begins!

Shall we dance?

Tonight as I blog this out (although it is actually 1:18 in the afternoon), college football begins. I have not written in awhile, but with the excitement of the upcoming college games, and the season, there may well be much to talk about. Right now every team has a chance to make it to the National Championships…but we know that more than half the teams are already eliminated.

The fun will see how this story unfolds, the debates, arguments and the success stories of the upcoming college season. Believe me, I am ready to jump in this, I love writing about football.

I had actually been gone so long I forgot where my blogs were, and had to hunt them down and remember what I had posted. I hope as the season rolls on, there will be much to speak about, and already there are stories that are controversial…take Michigan.

I would like to get into that a little more, but at this moment I just need to knock some rust off the keys as I prepare for the season. Another topic is Notre Dame, and how they could possibly got a top 25 ranking…based off WHAT?

Oh yeah, this will be a nice year to yap about….

Anyway, look forward to more posts as the season goes on, not just college football, but the NFL and other stories as we go along. Before I start to sink my teeth into this season, I hope you remember that what I talk about is in the context of sports, knowing that we can’t all agree on any one thing…except that college football fans love college football, and NFL fans love NFL. I am both. We certainly won’t agree on the teams we like and dislike, but I hope you remember that it is just a game…heh heh.

(he said, KNOWING his Raiders are in SERIOUS trouble this year…)

Anyway, look for some more blogs as we go along…let’s all enjoy the ride!

No comments: